Last week (late April, 2013) we hosted two executive managers from the Palladium Group – world leading strategy execution consulting firm. They exposed the Israeli managers to Robert Kaplan and David Norton’s methodology of Strategy Execution (XPP) methodology.
During their visit, they met with executive managers from varies industries, shared their knowledge from hundreds of projects worldwide and lectured at a “B-Pro Salon” workshop that introduced the XPP method. Some of the subjects discussed:
- How to define strategy and the goals that come from it?
- How to translate strategy into action?
- How to combine strategic goals with the ongoing organizational work, even at the worker level?
- How to synchronize the organization around the strategic goals?
- Why doesn’t a good strategic implementation depend on the strategy itself?